African Fashion Week London 2015 WITH MOTIONS UK VLOG || EXCLUSIVE BACKSTAGE FOOTAGE~ RUNWAY FOOTAGE ~ Outfit & Hair Style ~ UK Bloggers
Last week I attended African Fashion Week in London 2015 at Olympia in West London. I was there with Motions and the rest of the brand ambassadors as Motions were the sponsors. I was so excited to attend because I hadn't been to African fashion week or London fashion week either before.
Check out my African Fashion Week vlog below, it's my first ever vlog so I'd love if you watched and gave some feedback. If you don't want to watch the whole thing, feel free to skip to the part that interests you the most :)
Exhibitors mentioned; Motions, Fashion Fair, Chikizia Luitu, Ekamu brands, Primavera fitness, Chairs by Naddine, JEKKAH, TOTE
- 1. My Motions outfit for the day and how I wore my hair (Afro puff)
- 2. The venue and footage of the Motion stand where I was working and all of my fellow blogger friends
- 3. Some of my favourite pieces by the African Fashion week in London 2015 exhibitors (see list below)
- 4. Exclusive backstage footage, see what the models and makeup artists get up to backstage / Fashion Fair makeup shown by head makeup artist @AbbieMayMUA
- 5. Footage from the show during the first day of African fashion week in London 2015.
|Me @Yolandaas, @EyeDahFineMe @TheLondonCurls|
|Left: Aicha @Blackhairvelvet, Motions France brand ambassador|
As I am new to vlogging, I focused so much on getting video footage that I kind of forgot to take pictures. I did take a couple with my camera and the rest are phone pictures either taken by me or sent to me from the person in the picture in question.
|The Motions area. Hair styling going on|
My hair style of the day was the afro puff! I actually love this hair style because it's like a mix between wearing a bun (which I love) but still showing off your fro/curls. Since my hair is a little bit longer it get's too tangled though and I can't wear this style more than a couple of days. By the way, my hair is 3 years and 4 months post relaxer :)
|Look of the day: Afro Puff|
Guys, my I didn't do my eyebrows uneven, they just aren't levelled naturally. It's really annoying but hey what can I do lol. I'm wearing my every day makeup which is Maybelline mascara (the cheap pink & green one, £5), 2True eyeliner (£2.99 superdrug), Collection concealer £2.99 and blusher and highlighter. What do you think of this look?
Have you been to African Fashion Week in London or London fashion week?
What do you think of the vlog?
* Background music for my Youtube video provided by http://chunkdoutbeats.com/
*I am a brand ambassador for Motions. However this is not a sponsored video and I am not affiliated with any of the other brands.