Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

May 6, 2012

♥ Black & White and studded shorts

Here is an outfit I wore the other day! I love my new top but it's annoying the h*ll out of me since it's to tight over my chest. Everything else about the model is good except for that, and I chose a size 10 (Medium) so I don't think I should have that problem. Big minus.



Lol the way it "opens" over my chest, it looks terrible! I need to fix that asap.
 


|| Black & White Sheer Striped Top- Lavish Alice || DIY Studded Levi Shorts || Leopard Print Slippers- Dororthy Perkins || Golden Hair Cuff- H&M || Silver Collar Necklace- Topshop ||

 What do you think? Have you had this issue with a top before?
x

 Twitter  || Facebook || Bloglovin || Hello Cotton || Pinterest

23 comments:

  1. I like your top and shorts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Especially those slippers! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. the studded shorts are gorgeous <3

    xoxo

    http://fashionistasparadise8.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always end up having this issue! I usually buy a size or two up to resolve it, but it's still a pain as then the rest of the top doesn't fit as well! I do like it though :)! You look gorgeous as ever xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I have that striped top! Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look! so fierce!

    honeyfullife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shirt but I hate it when I have that problem. You can use magnetic buttons on that part of the shirt. They are these small button that are magnetic and easy to install. I've seen them on dress shirts to prevent this problem.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the sheer top, very sexy

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your flats :) too fricken cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE. YOUR. SHORTS!
    http://coppercloset.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always have that problem! it's a great shirt though, looks cool with the shorts
    - ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  12. u look gorgeous honey,everything is on point! love you top its right up my street hate when they act kinda funny tho *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love your top!!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. The top is lovely, its so annoying when they are like that. Its so hard to know with sizing these days being so different wherever you go!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the shirt and the shorts, nice outfit

    ReplyDelete
  16. How adorable is this!

    Kimberly
    kimberlyluxe.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥