Very Random Recent Favourites, Perfume, Lipstick, Hair Products, Skin Care & Makeup
1. Miss Sporty Perfect Colours Lipstick, shade 058 Malaga- I actually haven't had this for long, nor tried it more than once but I am really impressed with it. The shade is a very bright red, orangy shade and I just felt like it stayed on for so long. Well I stayed on for a whole work day without re applying (bare in mind that is through 3 cups of hot chocolate, 3 cups of tea, countless cups of water, 2 rounds of snacking and one lunch). And the fact that it was a bit under £3 I think makes it even better. Oh, and it smells of melon, so much that I can smell it when wearing it, yummy!
2. DHC Mascara Perfect Pro Double Protection Mascara (*)- You might or might not have seen my review on this mascara here. Definitely check it out to see how long my lashes are when wearing this! I really really love it and I think I might have to purchase it when it finishes.
3. Earthnicity Powder Mineral Foundation, shade Warm Caramel (*)- I have previously mentioned this in a post about my (then) new Earthnicity products here. As I mentioned there, I had never tried a powder foundation before but I'd been wanting to. It definitely exceeded my expectations and despite me being a non- foundation wearer prior to trying this out- I've been wearing it every day since I got it. I will definitely purchase this when it runs out.
4, Beautiful Textures Moisture Butter Whipped Curl Creme- This is a hair product I bought fairly recently because I am forever searching for the perfect leave in conditioner/moisturiser. It was only £3.49 which I think it is great for 226 grams (god knows why they couldn't just put that in ml), but you can see that it is a big jar. It smells amazing and contains a lot of oils and butters like Olive Oil, Argan Oil, Coconut Oil and Shea Butter. It does contain silicones but no mineral oil or parabens.
5. Rihanna Nude, Perfume- Ever since Rihanna first released her perfume Rebl Fleur, which is the same kind of bottle but in gold/black colours- I've been wanting it. But stingy is I am I never got it. So I got this (well I chose it) as a birthday present from my lovely Granny, and I love it! i used so much that it is already finished though.
6. Boots, Witch Hazel Gel- A gel consisting of witch hazel, glycerin an alcohol. Super cheap and great for treating unclear skin! This only cost £1.99 and I don't think a lot of people know about it. Great alternative to expensive "blemish sticks" and all of these Witch hazel products.
7. Make up Store, Pink Powder Brush- I randomly got this in Sweden, super expensive at (£20), at first I sort of felt likeI had wasted my money. But to be fair I didn't have a chance to use it properly as I didn't even had any powder or powder foundation. That was until I got the chance to try the amazing Earthnicity Mineral Foundation (number 3 above). Now I absolutely love them both!
Have you tried any of these?
And if you have written a similar post recently, feel free to link it
Instagram || Twitter || Google+ || Baobella || Bloglovin || Facebook || Pinterest