Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Oct 20, 2013

Anna Lou of London Bespoke Personalised 18k Gold Plated Sterling Silver Jewellery

Anna Lou of London Bespoke Personalised 18k Gold Plated Sterling Silver Jewellery

Anna Lou Bespoke Personalised 18k Gold Plated Sterling Silver Jewellery
So I when I visited the Handpicked Media London Fashion Week suite, Anna Lou was one of the brands I was introduced to. I found it really interesting that when Anna started her brand she was selling her jewellery at Portobello Market, which is a place I often go to. If I remember correctly she was then discovered by the store Harvey Nichols - which is pretty cool!


Anna Lou Bespoke Personalised 18k Gold Plated Sterling Silver Jewellery

Anna Lou has loads of different styles to her jewellery, but my favourites were the simple, classic gold pieces (which you can see more of here, in my Handpicked Media Suite post) . Luckily for me, Anna kindly offered us bloggers our own personalised piece of her Bespoke Jewellery. Bespoke jewellery is a range where she offers personalised silver, gold plated or rose gold plated jewellery. I'd say these are perfect now for gift season! :)

Anna Lou Bespoke Personalised 18k Gold Plated Sterling Silver Jewellery

I choose to just put my own initials on one side, and my star sign (pisces) on the other sign. If you go on her website, you can choose different style fonts, individual letters or whole words for your piece of jewellery.

Anna Lou Bespoke Personalised 18k Gold Plated Sterling Silver Jewellery

Even though I love jewellery, I don't own that many pieces as I tend to be stingy with buying it, resulting in jewellery that just breaks after a while. I would definitely recommend the bespoke range as they are good quality jewellery and perfect every day pieces. I haven't taken mine off since I got it!

What do you think of the piece I chose?
What would you choose if you got your own personalised jewellery?

xx

Instagram || Twitter  || Google+ || Baobella || Bloglovin || Facebook || Pinterest

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥