Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Dec 2, 2013

Greek Yoghurt Berry Smoothie Recipe with Cinnamon and Flaxseed

Greek Yoghurt Berry Smoothie Recipe with Cinnamon and Flaxseed


Hey, so in addition to trying to get back to posting regularly and I trying to start posting some of the things that I used to post more often before, like health & fitness posts and DIY's and tutorials. So first up is this smoothie recipe. I have posted a similar recipe once or twice but with Soy Milk so here is another version.

• Greek Yoghurt
• Mixed Berries 
• Cinnamon
• Flaxseeds
• Honey and/or banan to sweeten


As I mentioned, you can also use Soy milk instead of Greek Yoghurt, it is a lot cheaper and doesn't taste as much. But this is the last time I post this same recipe and I really really need some new smoothie recipes, So do you have any nice recipes for a healthy smoothie? 

Pls share 
xx


10 comments:

  1. Looks and sounds so good! I may have to try that :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really nice, nice recipe. Love to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, another smoothie recipe to try! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vet du vart man kan skaffa produkter till afrohår i Sverige? Någon hemsida som shippar hit eller någon affär (jag bor i stockholm).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hej, hitta ingen blog dar jag kunde svara dig men tror att Pak's skeppar till Sverige!! http://www.pakcosmetics.com/ det ar en affar som finns pa manga stallen har i london xx

      Delete
  5. have a fabulous Monday, just poppn to say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing post! I love greek yogurt and I am lucky I live in Greece!

    Kisses from Greece sweetie!
    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks yummy , i want some...lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know of any particular receipes but anything with berries is right up my street! xxx

    Tia

    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmm looks and sounds so tasty. I like the "green smoothie" recipe by BenjiManTV on YouTube :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥