Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Jul 2, 2014

OOTD: River Island Navy Wrap Front Belted Jump Suit

OOTD: River Island Navy Wrap Front Belted Jump Suit

River Island Navy Wrap Front Belted Jump Suit

Hi Guys! Hope everyone's enjoying this sunny day :) Well if you're in London that is. As usual with my outfit posts, this isn't actually the outfit I wore today, in fact I took these pictures quite a while back but then I had a break from blogging as I didn't have any WIFI. Anyway I bought this jumpsuit when I was in Amsterdam, which was a stupid choice for two reasons.. first one being it was already expensive (for high street) and it cost even more in Amsterdam lol. Also, I am too comfy these days and even though this might look comfortable- it isn't leggins, stretchy jeans or a maxi dress so I haven't really worn it that much. 

River Island Navy Wrap Front Belted Jump Suit

River Island Navy Wrap Front Belted Jump Suit, £45: I do really like it though and I think it is a perfect piece for spring. But if you live in London you know that we got spring, summer and winter all in the same week sometimes! 

River Island Navy Wrap Front Belted Jump Suit

What do you think of this outfit?
Feel free to link your latest outfit post :)

xx


Instagram || Twitter  || Google+ || Baobella || Bloglovin || Facebook || Pinterest

9 comments:

  1. Love that jumpsuit, the colour suits you so well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babes you look great in it even though its expencive... I like te belt too.

    www.styleandbeautylounge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it's really pretty and cool........
    i love the sneaker and jumpsuit combo.
    You look good
    beautiful-eagle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look, great touch with the belt

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit. The jumpsuit itself is very pretty and I liked how you accessorised it so simply. =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a cute jumpsuit, I really like it, good for any of the days we get during our British Summers. Fits you so well.
    LaaLaa xo
    Dolce Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh so glad to see you back to blogging! Great outfit, would you ever wear it with heels?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its a pity that it isn't a comfortable romper because it looks very stylish.

    Love,
    Sheyla
    www.freestyle-moda.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥