Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Feb 19, 2012

♥ Clarin Instant Definition


Just though I'd share a mascara I like. I'm not easily impressed and as you might know if you've read my blog for a while, my favourite one is a £2 one from Boots. My favourite before that was Loreal Telescopic, other than that I haven't really liked any other mascara.

This is the Clarins Instant Definition mascara, I got this sample from a voucher in Glamour magazine a while ago. As you can see the result's nice and I have to say,

-what makes this better than my usual £2 mascara is that it really lasts all day. When I went to wash off my make up a while ago it still looked the same as in these pics.

Have you tried this?

x

10 comments:

  1. Wow this looks good! :) whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a nice, clean finish!! It would work well If you are wanting to wear a natural look! THanks for sharing :)

    xo
    jin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ur eyes look great honey. Tried this before I liked it! I love good mascaras that give volume&length and stay put all day<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is Loreal Telescopic! :) I haven't tried the brand you posted about, but I might have to. Do you know what it usually costs?

    ReplyDelete
  5. sv; Haha ja men din beskrivning var betydligt bättre :*) Väldigt bra skrivet! ♥ kram kram

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks great!

    I've never tried it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog, following you!!!!
    Follow me back?
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never tried the Clarin but it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥