Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Jun 26, 2012

♥ Super glossy Ciate Freebie

We have all seen this brand get a lot of hype because of their Caviar Nails. I believe it is £9-£10 to buy,  so it's not a brand I would even want to try due to the price. However, in this months Marie Claire (which I don't usually read) they are giving away free full size polishes in three different shade. In addition to the one I got there's a lavender/lilac pastel shade and a grey/beige one.

The magasine was £.3.7 which is quite pricey. But for a polish and a magasine I'd say it's alright.

I was really impressed with the results! See how glossy it is?





Application: It has a wide perfect sized brush and applies well, not streaky. One coat is not super see through but you will still need two coats. 
Drying time: I'd like to think it dries quickly! I don't pay too much attention to it, but it definitely did not   take long.
Price: I believe it's £9 which is way too pricey for me. I'm really pleased with it but won't buy any polish for that price. However, I think you get what you pay for since the quality is great.


Have you tried their polishes?
What do you think of my results?
x


 Twitter  || Facebook || Bloglovin || Hello Cotton || Pinterest

18 comments:

  1. I managed to get it for £1 with a voucher - massive bargain!
    Chose the Jelly Bean too and I'm also very happy with it, it's so summery and goes on really well.
    Lovely review + pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the super glossy effect! i thought these were salon done! gorgeous colour too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW definetely very glossy, which I love!! But I don't love the colours this brand has come out with so I don't think I will be buying either. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks beautiful, both the package and the nail polish itself. :) I have never tried those, but I believe they're nice. :) Have you already seen my latest post? It's all about nails ;) xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty color!

    http://lovetheegoddess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's really pretty - and you can't beat a freebie! I like Ciate, the packaging is adorable and the shade range is nice xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah very glossy love the color and shine

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, it looks really nice. I like how the bottles look but I actually have the caviar ones and I have to say I only liked the caviar beads.. I didn't like the nail polish at all. It was very see through and sticky and I would think that by itself it would take long to dry. In other words, I wouldn't buy the brand again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pink is one of my favorite colors to wear on my nails. It's so bright and fun!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also got that colour super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous color, perfect for summer!

    do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know.
    see you around!

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really nice colour !

    Laurenbehappy.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow it looks great on you! (And so shiny too!) Yeah I found it dried quite quickly and with it coming as a freebie it's a great buy! :)

    http://claraclucklesaboutbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice and summery! Loving how it looks on you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥