here. Today's (well it was two days ago) exercises included my boyfriends dumbbells, a lot of squats and lunges.Killer bum and leg work out:
- 20 kg dumbbells- 30x3 Squats
- 10 kg dumbbells- 30, 25, 25 Lunges (thought 30 was a bit much)
- 60 Donkey Kicks/Glute Kick Backs (30 for each leg)
- 60 Straight Leg Kicks (same position as donkey kicks, but with a straight leg, backwards)
- 60 Sideways, Straight Leg Kicks (Same as above but leg going sideways)
Then we did Abs: (Click the names, for a link to a picture of the exercise)
The ab exercises weren't planned so I didn't keep track of what I did, so this is roughly what I did.
Healthy and easy to do post dinner work out (inspired by an Instagram pic from this fitness blogger)
- Beef (Steak, chop, don't know what it is lol)
- Green Beans/Mango Tout looking vegetables
- 1 medium sizes sweet potatoe and one small normal potatoe chopped into cubes
- The best part- Tzatsiki! This is so nice, I didn't make it myself but the ingredients are: Greek yoghurt, shredded cucumber, garlic, mint, olive oil
What was your last work out like?
& What are your favourite bum and ab exercises?