Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Jul 31, 2013

Afro Puff, Black Midi Dress & DIY Studded Denim Vest Outfit

Afro Puff, Black Midi Dress & DIY Studded Denim Vest Outfit 


You won't see a lot of outfit posts in my blog right now- I don't have anyone that can take them for me, on my camera. However I am guilty of the odd (joking- more like daily) selfie in the mirror but I just share them on Instagram (find my Instagram here). What do you think of Instagram pictures on a blog? Okay occasionally? As good as any other post, or don't like them?

What I am wearing: 

  • Black Fitted Midi Dress | New Look
  • Denim Vest (DIY Studs) | Primark & DIY (< Check out the post)


What was your latest outfit post?
Feel free to link it

xx

Instagram || Twitter  || Google+ || Baobella || Bloglovin || Facebook || Pinterest

12 comments:

  1. aww, you look so cute with this afro puff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaahh! You look too cute girl!
    I need to go back to the gym. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute outfit! that puff is looking very healthy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the outfit and the puff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally loving that afro puff on you. And that outfit looks good. You could always use a tripod (or a stack of books) and the timer on your camera to take pics of yourself. It's a little time-consuming, but it gets the job done when you have to DIY:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute outfit, love your hair ahhh so lovely. Now gimme yo' body shape girl lol xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥