Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Aug 1, 2013

Recent Hair and Beauty Products from NYC, Elasta QP, Skala, DHC, Rimmel and NYR

Recent Hair and Beauty Products from NYC, Elasta QP, Skala, DHC, Rimmel and NYR


Elasta QP Olive Oil and Mango Butter Leave-in H2 Conditioner- I really love the easy of a conditioning mist like these, I've had one before but finished it too quickly. This time I'll literally use this to refresh my hair and then use my normal oils and leave in conditioners.

Skala Intense leave in hair styling cream- I literally just bought this for the sake of it. Was excited about big chopping so I headed to the hair shop to buy something random. I like trying new leave in conditioners though and it was super cheap at £2.

DHC Q10 Base Makeup Foundation Shade No 2 (*) - Although it's a little too light for me, especially now since I have a tan, I really enjoyed using this the other day, even got comments that my skin looked really flawless! You can check out my FOTD wearing it the other day here.

Rimmel Exaggerate Undercover Shadow Primer: The only eyeshadow primer I ever used before was the MUA one, it was cheap- and it worked. But then they reformulated it, making mineral oil And petroleum top ingredients. That's like using Vaseline as an eyeshadow primer eerr won't even try it. So I asked you fellow #bbloggers and I believe sweet Shona recommended this to me.

Neal's Yard Remedies Power Berry Daily Moisture: I got this as a freebie in Style magazine (I think). It isn't a magazine I usually buy but I just bought it since I love NYR products but they are pretty pricey so I was super happy to get this for £2.50! So far I absolutely love it, it is very very moisturising- but I'd say it is more for normal skin as opposed to dry, as it isn't very thick.

NYC Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder: I got this for only £2.99 after my Earthnicity Powder foundation finished. The ingredient list is good and it stays on all day keeping your face matte as well. However, the container is absolutely horrible- it doesn't close properly and even worse- all the powder has come out to the top section meaning I spill loads of powder every time I use it.

Have you tried any of these products?
How did you find them?

xx


Instagram || Twitter  || Google+ || Baobella || Bloglovin || Facebook || Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. I have the NYR moisturiser from it being a freebie too, i still havent even opened mine yet though! Glad it's good! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sound of the Elasta QP conditioning mist, I hope the PAKs near me sell it. I haven't tried any of the products, shame about the NYC packaging! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great shopping! i've never use the elasta before but people say good about it :)

    sorry for my English lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    The site is about recent hair and beauty products, Professional hair products can help you to develop and take care of your hair without any risk.Try to use them regularly and get the result, thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olá, adorei o seu blog, ao ler alguns posts, vi que você é uma pessoa esforçada que só quer falar e ser ouvida na blogosfera, assim como eu. Posso dizer que gostei muito do que li, vc tem um potencial enorme e sei que será um grande blog de fácil entendimento e conteúdo gostoso de ler. Sou Luciana Shirley do blog http://coisasecoisasdalu.blogspot.com.br/ se desejar me visite e siga, mas só se gostar, eu vou retribuir seguindo também o seu.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting post.
    I knew each of the culinary properties of olive oil
    and serves as a cosmetic remedy, even better.

    In beauty is increasingly used as very well have noted,
    either as an ingredient in other products or direct application.

    Another property of olive oil, is hydration in people
    encemas suffering, relieving itching and making them disappear
    if put in the above olive oil soaked cotton.

    have a great day
    Oiliving.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥