20 Random Facts About Me
|Instagram Pic, check out my Instagram for daily updates here.|
So I got tagged by my Swedish/Nigerian blog twinsie Nicole from Nicole's Beauty. It is about time I do a post like this as I only did them when I first started blogging, then I got tagged so often I got overwhelmed and so stressed out about the tags I hadn't finish lol! So sorry if you've tagged me in the past and I did not do the tag.
1. I have been reading blogs daily for about 7 years (since I was 13).
2. When I was young I drank tea with 6 sugars in it out of a baby bottle
3. My first language is technically English, but I moved to Sweden and forgot it all and had to re learn it
4. I have 3 siblings, none of which live in the same country as me :(
5. I have gone to 3 schools, excluding college, lived in 6-8 towns, 2 countries, and in over 20 different places.
6. When I went natural I had no idea what my natural hair looked like
7. Okay stealing this one from Nicole, but it also happened to me- my mum shaved all my hair off when I was 5 because it was so hard to deal with
8. I watch Eastenders religiously (British soap opera)
9. I dislike cats with a passion (please cat lovers don't take this personally lol I have close friends and siblings who like cats haha)
10. I always hear from people that I look stush or unapproachable, and it is the opposite to what I am like :(
11. Love my granny!! (And she was on Come Dine With Me and has a blog)
12. Working relaxes me because I couldn't possibly be stressed when I know I am currently making money
13. I drink 1-4 cokes per day, and have done since I was very young. Last Sunday I challenged myself to not have any for a week- so I haven't/won't.
14. I am super selective with what I spend my money on
15. Sometimes the beauty blogging community gets too much for me because I am not a person That interested in discussing beauty to be honest (compared to some)
16 I am starting my first year and UNI in a couple of weeks to study Cosmetic Science at London College of Fashion, I think we are only 20 people or something- it was a long road but I made it!
17 I have only driven a couple of times since I got my driver license (January this year)
18 I secretly wish I was a native Spanish speaker lol, I just think it is a nice language
19. I don't understand religion, it doesn't exist to me but hey I am Swedish and we top the list of Atheist so..
20. I recently started tweeting more so that my twitter isn't bombarded with blog links only, still think twitter is pretty unnecessary though lol. Follow me here.
- Lesley from Fresh Lengths
- Sharon from Sharon's Makeup Diary
- Galaxia from LoveHappy
- Shereen from Wishful Lengths
- Uzo from Products That Actually Work
- Rebecca from A Window of Thoughts
Please, do Not feel obliged to do this tag just because I tagged you, also, please feel free to do the tag as I also tag everyone who wants to do it x
Any of my facts that surprised you?
Instagram || Twitter || Google+ || Baobella || Bloglovin || Facebook || Pinterest