Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Sep 3, 2013

Afro Puff and Pink Lipstick FOTD

Afro Puff and Pink Lipstick FOTD 

Today I have got a FOTD for you! I wore this look a look when it was really sunny for a few weeks in London.. So I am not even going to lie, a lot of my post are actually not posted on the correct day for example this FOTD is from weeks ago. Despite my terrible blogging lately I always take pictures and create material for my blog, it is just slightly backdated at times. Does anyone else do this? Do you mind this?

Natural Afro Hair 4b Afro Puff Mixed Race Biracial

I still wear this makeup look daily and it is pretty simple:

  • Face Powder from NYC
  • Eyeliner from 2True
  • Blusher from Sleek Face Form
  • Lipstick from DHC


Natural Afro Hair 4b Afro Puff Mixed Race Biracial

In terms of my hair, I haven't really shown any more pictures on my blog of how I have been wearing my natural hair since the big chop, and in that picture I made the Afro Puff pretty small so it didn't really show how much hair I actually have,  & thanks for all the love on that post guys :)

What do you think of this everyday look?
How did you wear your hair after your big chop?

xx


Instagram || Twitter  || Google+ || Baobella || Bloglovin || Facebook || Pinterest

18 comments:

  1. Your hair texture is so pretty. I love your puff! Don't worry about posting things a bit 'old', a lot of bloggers do it and I prepare some of my posts well in advance x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look on you, it's so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! You're gorgeous!!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your natural hair and this simple yet beautiful makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is looking so cute and your face is flawless xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog. Nice hair style. You looks like my one friend.


    Regards,
    Tropic isle jamaican black castor oil

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg it looks so beautiful!!!
    very natural and your lips are gorgeous on top of that!!!
    I'm in London right now! do you know where I could find a great hair products supply store??

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your hair! And I think the eyeliner and the shade of lipstick are a really nice combination :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i do the same thing with posting, don't worry! and i love your eyeliner + lipcolor...Beautiful hair puff; I always just wore my hair with a headband after my big chop because my hair was sooo short ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely look! That's such a nice lip color :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair looks fabulous and your make up is perfect! You have such flawless skin xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love you afro puff! And you are too gorgeous and your skin is just as flawless as could be!

    via:
    http://patentleathercupcakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your hair texture. How long have you been natural?
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC?
    http://www.chicfromhair2toe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my Lord you are so pretty!! Love this makeup and your skin looks flawless x

    www.nina-francesca.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥