So I tried the purple OPI nail polish.. hate having shorts nails now but it had to be done!
Crappy pic aswell but it kinda shows the different shades of the shimmer :)
I had actually scheduled this post but then I saw I was tagged by Oreleona -the nailpolish tag. So I though I might as well write it in this post.
1. Answer the 10 questions.
2. Pass this tag to 5 other bloggers.
3. Make sure the bloggers that you tagged, knows that you tagged them, by sending them a comment on their blog.
Here are the questions:
- How many nail polishes do you have (post a picture if possible? I took a picture of all of them for this post, so you count LOL
- What is your favorite brand of nail polish? Anything that cost 99p-£1.. I kind of thinks they are all the same.. I know not something a nail polish lover should say but tbh, when I tried the OPI polish which is like £8-£10 in London right, I couldn't tell any difference to my £1 polishes.
- Do you like crackle polish, or do you hate it? I don't like it, never had it. But It can look nice/ok if u use the right colours.
- What is your first nail polish brand? Wow I dont remember that?
- If you're going to have a nail polish line, what are you gonna name it?Pink and leopard prints? lol
- What nail polish color does not compliment you? I wouldn't wear black
- And what color does compliment you? Bright colours maybe
- Name two of your best nail art friends? Dont know any :/
- What was the best nail polish gift you have ever received? Dont think I ever got one!
- Make a speech about thanking the blogger who gave you this tag: Well I only recently came across her blog and I really like it. Pink layout, cute fonts and great outfits. Seems like a really happy and fun person.. x Visit her blog here
And sorry if you have been tagged before!
My nail polish collection
The Old ones 1 year or older:
The new ones: All bought within the last 6 months (yes I do realize these are more than my entire collection of old polishes.)