Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Dec 6, 2011

♥ Pink and leopard prints

Here is a sneak peek of what I bought yesterday in House of Fraiser. I was on the way home from college and it was so freezing I decided to buy a winter jacket, as you can see.

That did not happen, instead I bought these.







I've also done what I've dreaded for so long, changed my domain name. For those who don't know Yolanda is my name and my blog was called yolandaas.blogspot.com only because I used it as a personal blog when I was like 15 years old.

A pink blog by Yoli was just a "temporary" name to be able to call my blog something.
Pinkandleopardprints just popped in to my head, and I really really hope I didnt steal someones name. I google it first and didn't get any hits. After all, I love pink ... and leopard prints. (hence the first pic)

x

10 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you wearing your latest purchases; I Am so curiois! ANd i like your new domain name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holaaaa! I really liked your blog, your style and your photos. I follow you from now and I invite you to see my blog and if you like to follow me too

    KISS and I hope to see you soon walking down LA QUINTA AVENIDA (Fifth Avenue) Muaka

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant wait to see the post for these. so far im loving that leopard print!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think its a cute name!!!

    Those sneak peeks are intriguing!! cant wait to see what you got!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. heck yes for Pink and Leopard!!! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pink and leopard print too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink and leopard sounds amaze hun,loving it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the necklace :D

    http://ladywriterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥