Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Jan 28, 2012

♥ Rituals review

So Im going to a review of the Rituals Wai Wang- Organic White Lotus & Yi Yi Ran. I dont really do reviews usually, but I would like to recommend this so here you go.

Rituals Organic Cherry & Rice Milk, Ultra rich whipped body cream




 

It smells amazing.. honestly im not one for flowery smells but I love this one!
And the consistency is really creamy as you can 



No offence to any beauty blogger but it feels so stupid putting pics like this up but at least you can get an idea of what it's like. 


Rituals Wai Wang, Organic White Lotus & Yi Yi Ren body scrub
Read more about it here & the ingredients



This scrub smells amazing too!


I dont know if you can see but the beads are quite big which I like.. I think a
body scrub should exfoliate properly.


Oh, and Rituals have a shop at Westfield (the real westfield in west lol) but I haven't seen these products there. I saw them as a gift set in House of Fraiser though.



Have you tried Rituals products? I did see that some of you got some Ritual products in a Glossy box or one of those other boxes.. what were they like?

x

15 comments:

  1. good post :)

    blythelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not tried this brand, but the products look and sound lovely. think i will have to try them for myself x

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you welcome,enjoin your weekend.kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. These products sound really interesting :) I actually came here to tell that I gave you a little award in my blog, do check it out when you can :) xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. great products!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not but sounds like an interesting product.. Will look more into it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the review hun! I've never tried any Rituals products because I'm not really one for body products... but I really should be! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ive never tried those products but I like the Chinese name;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice review, thanks for sharing with us!
    Would you like to follow each other, dear? <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you ;) Your blog is beautiful.What do you think about following each other?Have a lovely day.
    xoxo Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is what I have to do.. take rituals in beauty :) I'm following

    Check my blog and follow me if you like :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hmmm...thinking of trying this out. Please put a picture up as soon as you get your hair done...Really anxious...lol...xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Yoli

    Happy New Year 2012 to you, this is kinda late, haven't been on blogger in a while.

    What have you been up to? I missed ya blog.lol

    Stay fabulicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this brand xx great post x fab blog maybe we could follow each other xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have never tryed but they look so nice !

    xxx
    http://itsluckynumberseven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥