Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Jan 7, 2012

♥ Thank You xxx

I'm so greatful for all the awards your giving me..  I have three that I haven't posted and I will post them in the same post.. thank you so much <3
 
To look at the other awards I've received, click here.

From: Giselle at http://finding-the-beautiful-me.blogspot.com
She has an adorable blog and the nicest blog layout! A blog filled with hair care posts, FOTD's, Make up posts and glittery wedges ;)

Link to the post




1. What is your go to makeup product?
Mascara, bronzer & eyebrow pencil
                                          2. What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011?
                                                Don't really care about trends
                                                        3. What is your favorite dessert?
                           Anything chocolate! Like this one I made the other day
4. Favorite color?
Pink & White
5. What is your middle name?
                                                                               Catarina
6. What was the last song you listened to?
Probably a J Cole song
7. Cats or dogs?
DOGS
I send this award to:



From: Jess at http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/
A lovely pink blog filled with cute nail art design and other cute stuff :)

Link to the post

From: Holli at http://dragonmommy123.blogspot.com/
Seems like a wonderful person with a really pretty blog! Really pretty and has 3 children.. (sorry about the weird description but I love kids, so I think it's really cool)
A great mix of pretty beauty buys and personal thoughts.
Link to the post

Rules:

1. Link back to the person who gave you this award. 
2. Complete the form below/answer the questions.
3. Award ten other bloggers, and let them know.
4. Share seven random thoughts about yourself. 



The Form:

1. Name your favourite song:
Any J. Cole song or old reggae songs
Example: J. Cole- No holding me back. Gyptian- Beautiful lady

2. Name your favourite dessert:
Anything chocolaty

3. What ticks me off:
Too faced people and people scared of saying their opinion and standing up for other people

4. When I'm upset I:
Duno .. listen to music?

5.What's your favourite pet:
DOGS

6. Black or white:
White

7. Biggest fear:
Snakes and cats!!

8. Everyday attitude:
Laughy ? haha.

9. What is perfection:
Accepting the things you can't change and make the best of it.

10. Guilty pleasure:
Drinking too much coke


Seven Random Facts:
Posted this atleast 3 times you can look HERE if your interested.

 

22 comments:

  1. åh hur är det att bo i London? :D
    svara gärna i min blogg ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so sweet of you!
    Biggg hug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh what a nice thing you wrote about me, Thank you :-)

    Holli x
    Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you hun for the award! I'm not too sure what it means, or what I do? Since i don't think I've got one before - but thank you no less!!

    You are simply wonderful!

    <3333

    http://barbie-bombshell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you soo much for thee award! Congrats on your awards as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. interesting blog !


    come for a visit, and if you like sign as follower...I'll follow back

    have a nice day


    ave

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw thank your for nominating me, very sweet of you :) Love your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, congrats on all the awards, and thank you so much for awarding me one, too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling thank u so much for passing me this award, that's so nice from u!!!!!!
    kisses

    Jelena
    glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you doll! Since I am new at this I have to figure it out but I will share this very soon! Very excitingg :) :)
    xoxo
    LMQ

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on all your awards!!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are SO sweet!*
    Thank you for the award doll!*
    I don't do award posts but I truly appreciate it and appreciate that you visit my blog regularly!*

    Again,THANK YOU =)

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that your everday attitude is laughy! Haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥