The Benefits and Uses of Pure Moroccan Argan Oil
I am sure everyone knows of Argan Oil by now, after the hype of the Moroccan Oil hair products. I have tried similar hair serums to that one, but it wasn't until recently that I actually purchases pure Argan Oil, as it is very expensive!
So what are the benefits & uses of Argan Oil?
- It contains a lot of Vitamin E, and also Vitamin F (source)
- The Vitamin E in Argan Oil can help stretch marks scars and wrinkles (read my post on Vitamin E oil here)
- Contains 0.8% unsaponifiables/sterloins which are anti inflammatory and can improve skin metabolism (source)
- Use on your nails as the high contents of Vitamin E will prevent splitting nails
- Use in your hair to nourish scalp or split ends
- It is a very light oil, and gets absorbed very quickly, this makes it a perfect face oil (see DIY)
Read my other posts on oils and butters here!
Have you tried pure Argan Oil?
What uses do you recommend?