Pretty Purple Eyes
Here is a little Sneak Peek of an upcoming whole FOTD look I will be posting very soon. I definitely wanted to use some shades I don't usually use, and I think it came out quite pretty.
How to get this eye makeup?
- Use a shimmery white/light shadow on your eyelid
- Use a nude transitioning shade to blend out the light shade and bring it up towards your brow
- Apply a plum shade in your crease/outer V and blend.
- In the outer corner of your eye, apply a "dot" of a very dark purple shade for definition, and blend out.
- Apply eyeliner & liquid eyeliner!
What do you think of this?