Intense Cat Liner & Dramatic Lashes
All the products I used are in a picture at the end of this post
For today's makeup look I am wearing an intense eye liner, a defined crease and a contoured and glowing face! This is definitely a going out look because I am wearing foundation, concealer and everything as well as a lot of eyeshadows & eyeliner.
To make this a day time look- skip the heavy base of foundation and concealer for a normal moisturiser or bb cream. Wear no eyeshadow or neutral shades as opposed to this sparkly heavy eyeshadow.
How to do the eyes?
- Apply a neutral eyeshadow to your lid
- Use a black eyeliner to draw a line on or slightly above your crease
- Blend the black line out with a thing detailer brush
- Apply brown shadow above your crease and bottom lash line
- Mix NYC primer & highlighter (or just use a concealer) on your lid.
- Apply a loose sparkly eyeshadow or pigment to your eye lid.
- Using a liquid eye liner, line your eyes starting at the inner corner of your eye with a flick outside of the tear duct. Line all the way out to the wing and start to line your lower lash line (not your water line).
- Wait a few minutes for the liquid liner to dry. Now with a pencil eyeliner, go over the liner on the bottom lash line making it more smudged and intense, line your waterline and tighline if you wish.
- Use false lashes or your normal mascara and lash fibres like the Magnifibre Brush on Lashes
How to do the base?
- Apply a primer to a clean and moisturised face, wait for it to get absorbed to your skin.
- Using a foundation brush, apply your foundation all over your face (I blended some of my sparkly loose eyeshadow to my foundation for a glowing look)
- Clean up and brighten your under eye using a concealer
- Using a contouring shade, apply quite a lot on to a medium sized brush or a contouring brush and draw a "line" along the hollows of your cheeks- blend this out a lot to avoid a harsh line.
- Contour the sides of your forehead
- Use a highlighter on the apples of your cheeks
How to do the lips?
- Start off with moisturised and non chapped lips
- For an even neater effect, you can use a lip pencil, I didn't do this
- Apply some concealer around your mouth and cupids bow
- Apply highlighter to your cupids bow
- Apply your lipstick using a thiner lip brush
- I used Calvin Klein lipstick
Here are all the products I used, some of the products are linked if I have previously mentioned or reviewed them. So click on them to see the review :)
|| Micabella Eyeshadow || NYC Eyeshadow Kit Primer & Highlighter || Company Liquid Liner || Which Skin Anti Blemish Skin Primer || Maybelline 24hr Foundation || ELF Palette Contouring & highlighting shades || Real Techniques Starter Set Eyeshadow Brushes || Real Techniques Travel Essentials Brushes || Viva La Diva Eyebrow Pencil || ELF Beige & Brown Eyeshadow || Magnifibre Brush on Lashes || Boots Natural Collection Mascara || Inika Black Intense Organic Eye Liner || Calvin Klein Lipstick ||
Forgot to show my Collection 2000 concealer in the pic
Do you like this look?
& Have you done something similar, if so, link it :)
Twitter || Facebook || Bloglovin || Hello Cotton || Pinterest