Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Nov 4, 2013

Dove Style & Care Range Styling Event at the London Soho Hotel

Dove Style & Care Range Styling Event at the London Soho Hotel


So if you follow me on Instagram you already know that I was lucky enough to attend the Dove Style & Care Range Styling Event at the gorgeous London Soho Hotel. As opposed to an event where everyone attend at the same time, you had your own time slot when you could visit and attend for a styling session by celebrity hair stylist Christian Wood.


First off I was welcomed with drinks and some nice canapés to eat. Then the lovely Dove UK & Ireland & the Golin Harris Beauty teams gave me an introduction on the new Dove Style & Care range which consists of the Dove Heat Protect Spray, Dove Dry Shampoo, Dove Frizz Free Cream Serum & Dove Nourishing Dry Ends Serum. As the name reveals it's a range of products which are suppose to care for your hair as you style it- focusing on the health of your hair, as healthy hair will hold a style even better :)


After that I went on to have my hair styled by Christian Wood. As I knew the session was 30 minutes I showed up with blow dried hair as it would be impossible to achieve any type of style in 30 minutes with straight afro hair. Christian straightened my hair before styling it, and he chose a loosely braided updo which I really loved!


 This is the final results, these pictures where taken in the evening the same day, but the style still looked great. I actually kept it in all from this day which was a Thursday I believe, until the Sunday lol!


What do you think of the finished results?
& Have you tried the Dove Style & Care range?

xx

Instagram || Twitter  || Google+ || Baobella || Bloglovin || Facebook || Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a very cool event to me. Everything looks spotless...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great event, I love the plait! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great event! I love your hair!!! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky girl! Your hair looks good...i guess you could have achieve this by your own...
    Gonna look if this Dove line is avaliable in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really how you styled your hair and that colour lipstick suits you really well.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had no idea Dove had a hair care range!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥