Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Nov 3, 2013

OUTFIT Missguided Kelila Animal Print Trousers & Cut Out Top

Pattern Trousers & Cut Out Top Outfit

So I've got an outfit post for you today and I think it's fair to say that it's been way too long since the last one. It's funny because when I first started this blogging I posted more outfit than makeup/beauty post. Check out all of my previous outfits here and my previous fashion posts here.


|| Leather Jacket- New Look || Missguided Kelila Animal Print Trousers & Black Cut Out T-Shirt/Top- Misguided || Studded flats/slipper shoes- H&M || Gold Chain Bracelet- Republic || 









 Lately I've been wearing so much black so I went and bought these trousers lol! The material reminds me of those pyjama trousers you wore when you were young lol but I love the patter and they are so comfy!


What do you think of this outfit?

& feel free to link your latest outfit post :)

xx

Instagram || Twitter  || Google+ || Baobella || Bloglovin || Facebook || Pinterest



Please check out my most recent Youtube video and let me know what you think :) x

11 comments:

  1. nice outfit! i like this printed trouser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, girl! Those pants are so cool! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, Love the print on the trousers
    Kiwi..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so chic, Am so loving the leather jacket on your print pants.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a babe , love those trousers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous :) love the trousers x
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004DW8346/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous :) love the trousers
    Joannaloves

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the blog! You look gorgeous! xx
    http://lemodeguru.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looked simple and pretty😏 @dahbudda.instagram and http://dahbudda.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥