Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Nov 26, 2013

Pink Barry M Lipstick FOTD

Pink Barry M Lipstick FOTD

So to make up for ridiculously infrequent blogging from my side I have about 7 posts lined up to be posted daily starting today. I have major issues with my WIFI at home at the moment but I am currently at university, scheduling all my posts.


This is a FOTD from a few days ago, nothing special and I am using pretty much the same makeup as you can see in my everyday makeup tutorial video on Youtube. When I am feeling lazy I always wear my hair in a puff like this, even though I know it will cause my hair to be super tangled when I then wash it..


What do you think of this look?
I am trying out a new Barry M lipstick that I bought a few weeks back, will review it soon.

xx

See everything I used in the video below :)




Instagram || Twitter  || Google+ || Baobella || Bloglovin || Facebook || Pinterest

17 comments:

  1. I love your puff! Your makeup is gorgeous too, love the lippie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo that shade is so lovely and of course different for this time of year! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always LOVE the way you do your makeup! your so pretty! And also how do you get such awesome lighting in your pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour of this lipstick, the earrings are really nice too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that how that lipstick looks on you, I'm not brave enough to wear something that bright!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous look! I love Barry M lipstick and wish they sold Barry M here in the U.S.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is perfect! From your hair to your makeup...it all blends so well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm thinking about switching to a mineral foundation. What do you think of the Pur mineral line shown in the video? The lippie is very pretty and flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely, fresh look! I love this! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE IT!!! Especially the eyes make up , fabulous :)

    http://krauseshoenheit.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your make up is so beautiful!!!
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. The lipstick really suits you! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking good!! I just read your review on this lippie and I'm glad you've gotten to post more :) Having a 6 month old makes posting so difficult sometimes, but I am going to try really hard to get back on it!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this colour on you <3 it's so gorgeous! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥