Short Stay Beauty Travel Essentials
Since I am only staying in Sweden for four days, I am travelling without luggage (because with Ryan Air that costs extra, and this way I can get away with a really cheap flight). So I thought I'd show you what I packed beauty wise, in a tiny tiny suitcase!
- Shower Gel: Mini travel size Original Size Lemon Tea Tree Shower Gel (50ml)
- Face Wash: CLINIQUE 7 day scrub cream (50ml)
- Almond Oil: To use as a hair sealant, makeup remover, body and nail oil.
- Bodyshop Sample: Bodyshop Pomegranate firming day cream
! A great, but cheeky tip if you are travelling: Go to Bodyshop and ask for a sample for your face cream, you could also do hand cream, foot cream or anything that goes in a small jar.
- Base: Concealer, and the day cream above (If you use foundation, get a small sample from BS)
- Cheeks: Sleek Face Form with a contouring shade, highglighter & blusher
- Eyes: Loreal Telescopic mascara and Viva La Diva eyebrow pencil
- Brushes: Real Techniques Multi Task Brush, Real Techniques Base Shadow brush & Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow Brush
- Water Bottle: Will add a tiny bit of conditioner & water to this, as a leave in conditioner/detangler. (Oil to seal with is in the skin care pic above)
- Small Roller sets; for curling my fringe like in my flat twist/curly fringe hair style, tutorial here.
- Hair Clips & Bobbi Pins
- Brushes: Wide tooth comb & a slick brush
I am only here to see family & friends so I don't see the point in bringing anything other than
Twitter || Facebook || Bloglovin || Hello Cotton || Pinterest