Pretty Purple Makeup Look
You might recognise this makeup from my "Pretty Purple EOTD" which was posted 2 days ago. This is the whole look and I used an Isadora eyeshadow palette, ELF eyeshadow palette & Sleek Sparkle 2 palette. You can see pictures of everything I used at the bottom of this post.
Check out the EOTD post here, for a close up- If you missed it!
- Apply a light sparkle eyeshadow on your lid
- Apply a nude (to you) matte transitioning shade (whilst also blending the light shade out with it) above your crease.
- Apply a purple/plum shade on your crease
- Apply a really dark purple shade in the outer corner of your eye/outer V for definition.
|| Company Liquid Liner || Maybelline 24hr Foundation || Which Skin Anti Blemish Skin Primer || ELF Palette || Real Techniques Starter Set Eyeshadow Brushes || Real Techniques Travel Essentials Brushes || Viva La Diva Eyebrow Pencil || ELF Beige Eyeshadow || Magnifibre Brush on Lashes || Boots Natural Collection & Loreal Telescopic Mascara || Inika Black Intense Organic Eye Liner || Collection (2000) Cream Puff Moisturising Lip Cream || Inglot Freedom Palette || Chantecaille Coral Shade Lip Gloss ||
How do you like this look?
Check out my most recent dramatic FOTD's here:
- Golden Double Liner : EOTD Xmas/Winter Edition Pt. 6
- Colourful and Smokey Defined Crease NYE Look
- Intense Cat Liner & Dramatic Lashes
What do you think of this look?