January Empties Post
These are definitely all from January, of course, but I finished these all 2-1 months ago. I actually have more empties but I didn't want to put to many in the same post. In this post I've got some hair staples, #bbloggersxmas goodies & Body Shop haul products.
1. Tresemme Naturals Vibrantly Smooth Conditioner & Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner: My staple. This is a perfect detangler but probably mentioned one too many times in my blog. Read review here.
2. DHC Deep Cleansing Oil: I absolutely love this. I got it from the #bbloggersxmas goodie bag and even though I love oils, and I sometimes use the Oil Cleansing Method- I didn't have high hopes for this as I assumed it might contain mineral oil or just be like a normal oil. However, since it is water soluble it makes it the perfect face cleanser and totally worth buying. See review here
3. BodyShop Watermelon Body Lotion: A great everyday body lotion. It contains nice ingredients and is very light weights. I bought it when it was on sale for £2 and it was a part of my big BodyShop Haul, see here. It smells aa-mazing!
4. BodyShop Cucumber Freshening Water (face toner): This stuff is actually amazing actually. If I don't remember it wrong, it contains Rose Water which is a great natural ingredient. It also smells nice. See this in my Bodyshop Haul post or in my current skin regime post.
5. BodyShop Hemp Moisture High Balm: Although this stuff doesn't smell very nice, you might know that I love the BodyShop hemp product range. Hemp is very beneficial for dry or senstive skin and I would say that this is an allround balm or a natural vaseline type of product. See in an old Bodyshop haul post here.
6. Beauty Formulas Tea Trea Deep Nourishing Conditioner: My favourite cheap conditioner after the Tresemme one. I was so happy to find this at Poundland for £1, but when I went to repurchase they weren't selling it anymore. However, I just found it at my local Pharmacy and stocked up! See review here.
7 The Bodyshop Chocomania Dry Oil (*) : Another product from my massive Bodyshop haul. I absolutely love this. To start with, all the BS dry oils smell amazing. They are really light weight and I think they are perfect to use after showering to lock in moisture. See review here.
8. The BodyShop Warming Mineral Mask: This is one of my oldest products, I think its a bit over a year, in other words expired. I didn't finish exactly all of this, not because I didn't like it- I probably just had another face maks to use. This really works in it is warming on the skin, this gives my skin a sort of itchy feeling when it is on, and the formula is pretty thick. See it in a post here.
Have you tried any of these products?
& if you recently wrote an empties post, link it please :)