LOVE & HIP HOP ATLANTA MAKE UP SERIES.
I am soo excited to share this look with you! I have previously shared another look from Love & Hip Hop atlanta but at that point I didn't make it a series. However, I loove so many looks from the series and decided to keep posting them.
This is the look that Erica, Scrappy's babymama wore at the Reunion Pt.2. She looks so stunning and althought I look nothing like her I really wanted to try out the makeup.
Despite the fact that I love makeup I don't own that many lipsticks and no blushes at all. So I didn't have any shade like the one she wore on her lips. Instead I used a mixed of a clear lipgloss+to ELF eyeshadows and a purple lipgloss.
Also, I didn't fix my hair so I just pinned it to the side to slightly resemble her hair do.
I also mixed two shades to get a similar blusher to hers.
This is what I am wearing on my face:
- Foundation:UNE Perfectly Matte or Maybelline 24 Hr Matte (I don't remember because I was trying both on for an upcoming review lol)
- Eyebrows: NYC black/grey eyeshadow applied with Real Techniques eyebrow brush.
- Eyeshadows: Pearly white & Pink from my ELF Eyeshadow palette
- Eyeliner: Maybelline Gel Liner
- Mascara: Natural Collection from Boots
- Cheeks: NYR Organic Powder Bronzer and ELF bright pink blusher
- Lips: ELF Clear lipgloss mixed with two plum & purple eyeshadows + purple lipgloss from Swedish brand Makeup Store.
- Earring: New Look
What do you think of this look, have you watched Love & Hip Hop Atlanta?
Twitter || Facebook || Bloglovin || Hello Cotton || Pinterest