Love & Hiphop Atlanta Make up Series Pt.3: Jocelyn Bright Pink & Hot Pink
I actually did this look just before I did the look of Erica Dixon from Love & Hip Hop (link), but I didn't want to post them both at the same time. This picture of Jocelyn is one I found on google so I'm not sure when or if she wore this on the show- but I've been loving bright pink shadow for so long and I just had to give it a try! :)
This is such a simple look, Jocelyn is only wearing yellow from what I can see but I decided to add some brown shadow above the crease line. Other than that I only used eyeliner, mascara and filled in my brows.
Something I realised while doing this is that I kinda have hooded lids (or slightly) which means when you put shadow on your crease, it won't even show in some angles- hence the awkward angles lol!
- Maybelline or Une foundation
- NYC Grey Eyeshadow for my brows (link)
- NYR Organic Bronzer for slight contouring (link)
- INGLOT bright yellow eyeshadow (link)
- INGLOT matte brown shadow (link)
- Liquid Eyeliner from COMPANY magazine
- Lipstick- Homemade (link)
What do you think of this look?
Did you watch Love & Hip Hop Atlanta?