Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Sep 1, 2012

♥ Make Up Using PHOTOSHOP Only


DIGITAL MAKE UP/ Make up using Adobe Photoshop

So I decided to try something I hadn't tried before- to apply a full face of make up using the editing program Adobe PhotoShop (Elements 10). This is what I came up with, initially I wanted to create a smokey eye look but it turned out slightly colourful lol.

What do you think guys? This is my first time doing this and I just thought I would share it since I haven't seen anyone do a post on this subject before, and I don't have a camera at the moment. 

What I have done to the picture:

-Added three different colours as eyeshadow
-Filled in my brow using a dark shade
-Copied the colour of the bronzer I already wore and added more to cheeks, nose and forehead
-Added colour to my lips
-Smoothed out my skin


Have you tried this and do you use photoshop?
What do you think of this look :)

x


 Twitter  || Facebook || Bloglovin || Hello Cotton || Pinterest

21 comments:

  1. I always used Adobe Photoshop 7.0, but my computer crashed so it it gone! But this make up is awesome hahah crazy how you can even do your make up these days with a program lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really creative and pretty look! wish I was good at photoshop.
    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the eye make up and brows!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, it's quite convincing, I have to say! I haven't done that myself, partly because I don't have a proper Photoshop, and mostly because I lack the skills for it :D But that looks fun. xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that kinda shows just how much adds can be touched up!! It actually looks like real makeup!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the eye makeup looks fab! Can't believe how precise you did it... I couldn't tell it's "fake" makeup at first glance!

    xx,diamondinrouge.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  7. men vad duktig du är. du får lära mig PS när jag flyttar dit!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely crazy where technology has taken us. If you hadn't said it was photoshopped, I might not even have noticed!

    -Jenn
    chīsana blogger

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats amazing! I've never really dabbled with photoshop but I'd love to do a course or something!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing, you're really good at Photoshop xx
    Tia
    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you did a fab job, this is great! I learned something like this when I was in high school. Photoshop is a great program wish I had it on my computer :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cool is that!! I'm impressed at how good you made it look!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! Amazing what technology can do, I don't think I would have noticed it was photoshopped unless you told me :) great blog now following :) x

    http://fabugloss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW this is amazing! I would have never thought you used photo shop to put makeup on yourself...it looks totally like real make up. I need to learn photo shop quick. Great post....I'm your new follower! yay! http://www.roros-world.com/2012/01/blast-from-past.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are looking beautiful after editing through Photoshop.I work on adobe illustrator than photoshop version.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow that's good, very creative post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥