Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Sep 16, 2012

♥ Mini Autumn Haul- Two Boots

I don't kow about you all, but I always struggle to find "autumn boots". So as soon as I find some that I think look decent, I'll just buy them straight away.

There is a shoe store in Sweden called "Skopunkten". To be honest I don't think I ever bought shoes there when I lived in Sweden, I used to think they had quite cheap looking kind of shoes. However, I wen't there when I was shopping with my little sister hoping I might find something okey since I knew they always ( I think) do a 3 for 2 offer. Thankfully I found these two boots and got my Lil sis another pair (don't worry guys she was given £100 to shop for anyway lol).


These two were about £30 each which I think is a really great price for what it is..

Which ones do you prefer?

x


 Twitter  || Facebook || Bloglovin || Hello Cotton || Pinterest

16 comments:

  1. They are both lovely and great bargains too! I think the top ones are my faves as they're the same shape as my favourite boots from Buffalo xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both boots are great I really love the brown ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE the brown pair, they're so nice!

    you have such a lovely blog too!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway (click one page back) to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great buys!!!
    I love the boots, you are not alone am still in the search for the perfect boots, you are lucky.
    I like the ankle boots.
    Hope you are enjoying Sweden?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the black riding boots!!! But those brown ankle boots will work with a ton of outfits as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Personally both. But I would choose the black one. Or depending on how cold it's gonna be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both honey, u always hav gud taste can shop for anytime haha if I were to buy the first is a favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice!! I love them both but I'm kinda feeling shorter boots a little more ten tall boots this year!! I don't know why I've always been obsessed with tall boots but for some reason I'm drawn to the shorter ones now lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both pairs of boots are great but I really love the brown ones :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the brown ones, theyre really similar to the Nikita boots from Office!

    Becca x

    www.beccatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it all..lovely blog u gt :)
    http://msversatiletips.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. They're both pretty cute, but I do love the short brown ones.

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a cool choice. i love your choices.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥