Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Sep 19, 2012

♥ NOTD- Isadora, Autumn Shade

ISADORA NAIL VARNISH

I usually like light or bright coloured nail varnishes but lately I've had my eye on a lot of autumn shades. Being in Sweden I have really been enjoying shopping my mums stash. Turns out she has loads of gorgeous dark nail varnishes in her stash and this is the first of them.


This must be one of the toughest shades to catch on camera. Even looking at my nails I'm not sure how to describe it. As you can probably tell I used the flash in these pictures to catch the most accurate shade.
A close up for you guys!


Sorry about the backlight, I don't really have anywhere to take pictures but you can see the shade anyway in the other pics.


Growing up in Sweden Isadora used to be my favourite varnishes when I was younger. Not for a particular reason though like they were amazing, but I just liked the brand and the colour range. However, I was happily surprised by this one.. It was really streaky and sheer at first but it dried super fast and seems like it will stay on for long.

Have you tried Isadora nail varnishes?
What's your favourite Autumn shade?
x





19 comments:

  1. This is a very good manicure, and I really like the shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i love it, i want it. not sold in France :(:(:(:(:(
    My favourite for this season is Jasper by Mavala
    http://makeupbynora.blogspot.fr/2012/08/mavala-240-jasper.html

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this brand before but this is such a great colour for autumn, I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful nails and great colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful colour, I'd agree that it's really hard to pinpoint the colour, magenta maybe x
    Sirens and Bells

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful color, that's a must have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that color looks amazing! I want to go buy it now!
    I am always so mixed in between dark and light colors (every day it changes!) right now I've been wearing orange though :)

    Angela @ The Lovely Cup

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cool and reach colour! I haven't tried Isadora before butI think I could give it a chance
    thanks for follow on G+! would you like to follow each other on GFC as well?

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. That colour is super gorgeous honey, I want it. Where can I find this particular one please?

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the color on you!! :) simply beautiful ;)


    la-melisse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have short nails too *thinking*
    Perhaps I should just jump on the nail polish band wagon and not think too much about it right?
    Barbara
    http://barbsiesmusings.blogspot.com/
    Lagos, Nigeria

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful colour. Wish my nails would grow so I can start painting them again :(

    Holli x
    Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a beautiful color! Perfect for fall

    Andrea and the Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is beautiful!
    http://simplykarun.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh, that is GORGEOUS! I love Isadora but have never tried their nail polishes xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful rich shimmer in this one. I've been lucky to get a few IsaDora in swaps--would no doubt have many more if I could get them more easily.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥