Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Sep 27, 2012

♥ PINK PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP BRUSH.






Makeup Store Pink Powder Brush

How pretty is this? I've had my eye on this for soo long. For those who don't know MAKEUP STORE is a Swedish makeup brand. I would say that it is the equivalent to MAC makeup price and quality wise. So obviously, the price was the only reason for me to not buy this lol. Anywho I finally got it and I am so happy. It's not amazing or anything. It's just a PINK professional makeup brush and I love anything that is usually not pink- in pink.

I paid roughly £23 for this brush, in Swedish Kronors that is 235.
This is what it says on their website "A soft brush made out of goat hair. The size of the brush gives a perfect result for powder but is slightly too big when applying blush. ". To check it out on the website, click here.

What do you think of this & had you heard of this Swedish brand before?

x




11 comments:

  1. It is so cute, I love it! Let us know how it works as you continue to use it :)

    Angela @ the lovely cup

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice brush! I what a pretty face you have :D

    CHECK SOME DIY!
    http://styleonmel.blogspot.com/2012/09/blues-and-infinite-avenue.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of this brand before. Brushes are so cute! I want xxx

    http://samram1214.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute brush! I've never tried this brand... MAC is coming out with something similar to this for their holiday collection. The brushes will come in pink and blue! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice brush hun,i saw their eyeshadows somewhere and they were beautiful i jus cant recall where exactly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg I love Make Up Store - if money grew on trees, that'd be my go-to brand. (Well, maybe when I get a full-time job ;)) xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. mai provata questa marca, ora vado a vedere cosa c'è sul loro sito!
    che ne dici di passare da me? mi farebbe molto piacere!
    viviconvivi.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable!!!! Who could resist getting this?? Thanks for sharing!

    Xoxo

    Janelle @ GlamorousMama

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is that brush :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥