Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Aug 5, 2013

The Evolution of Festival Fashion by New Look & Urban Styled Fashion Collage

The Evolution of Festival Fashion by New Look & Urban Styled Fashion Collage


Hi Everyone! Today I have got an outfit collage for you. My favourite clothing store, New Look, has come up with a sort of festival-fashion time line. It shows the main style for 10 different years, ranging from 1969-2013. For 2008 they picked the style Urban/Hip Hop as a few Hip Hop acts (such as Jay-Z and Dizzee Rascal) performed at Glastonbury! If you are into festivals you might know that there was some controversy surrounding that when Noel Gallagher said "Hip Hop does not belong at festivals", personally I think it does- I think there should be something for everyone.The Evolution of Festival Fashion by New Look & Urban Styled Fashion Collage

This outfit is something I would definitely wear to a festival. I have my favourite chain necklace (with the leopard thing in the middle, see here) from New Look already, I have a similar crop top and I have a burgundy skirt!

|| New Look Cream Floral Lace High Neck Crop Top || New Look Burgundy Floral Jacquard Tube Mini Skirt || New Look Limited Gold Square Pendant Chunky Chain Necklace || New Look Navy Suede Fringe Back Pack || 

NL
Festival Fashion Timeline by New Look

Check out my other outfit posts here. Funnily enough, my last two outfit were both wearing either Only New Look clothes, or mainly New Look clothes.

What is your favourite year and style from this time line?

Do you think Hip Hop belongs at festivals, or do you think that only one type of music should be allowed?

xx


Instagram || Twitter  || Google+ || Baobella || Bloglovin || Facebook || Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥