Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Jul 1, 2014

Lauren's Way (LW TAN) Self Tan Bronzing Glam Tan Darker Than Dark Review And Results

Lauren's Way (LW TAN) Self Tan Bronzing Glam Tan Darker Than Dark
 Review And Results

Lauren's Way (LW TAN) Self Tan Bronzing Glam Tan Darker Than Dark Review And Results

DARKER THAN DARK GLAM TAN (250ml), £19.95: So I am sure you have all seen a lot of reviews for fake tan, last year especially by a lot of mixed and black people (sorry I can't stand the word woman of colour). For black people and dark skin tones, fake tan can give that tanned, bronzed glow and colour and for mixed people and lighter skin tones, it can make you a LOT darker (lol) and also give that bronzed type of look. Also, for any skin tone it can make your skin appear more even and hide discolourations or imperfections in your skin. Anyway, I too can often look and feel pale so when I was asked to review the LW Tan I thought- why not.


Lauren's Way (LW TAN) Self Tan Bronzing Glam Tan Darker Than Dark Review And ResultsLauren's Way (LW TAN) Self Tan Bronzing Glam Tan Darker Than Dark Review And Results
I had never tried fake tan before except for a gradual tan face cream (check out the review here) and I really liked it. As you can see, I achieved great results. The funny thing is that I tried the product after I got back from Nigeria, which means I already had quite a bit of a tan. However, my leg on which I had not used the product on looks so incredibly pale!! I applied the product as evenly as I could with the application mitt that I was also given and the results showed up immediately, I didn't wait for the product to set or anything before taking these pictures. As I am definitely a beginner with fake tan and it looked quite even, I will have to say that it was fairly easy to get an even results with this product! For application directions and ingredient list, click on the picture above (to the right).


Lauren's Way (LW TAN) Self Tan Bronzing Glam Tan Darker Than Dark Review And Results























Guys please ignore my knees lol and the weird angles. I took the other people holding the camera myself, and this one with the self timer. However my self timer doesn't actually work as it focuses when you initially press the shutter button and not just before it takes the picture- resulting in blurry pictures. The result lasted for quite a few days despite showering and scrubbing as usual. I think this was a great product and absolutely does what it says. The results show up immediately and are long lasting. This is the newer, darkest formula believe so there are lighter shades available.

Have you tried this product? 

Do you use fake tan?

 xx



(*) This product was sent to me to review

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe how bronzed you are after using that!! Definitely looks like one to try!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this gives you such a nice natural colour. Gorgeous!!
    LaaLaa xo
    Dolce Vanity

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥