Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Oct 3, 2012

♥ Recent Make Up Purchases


Recent Makeup Purchases, This is officially the longest I've gone without blogging. I thought it had been like three days, but it's been almost a week. I always take pictures and stuff for my blog so I really need to start posting it lol!

I bought this Viva La Diva eyebrow pencil from a Swedish supermarket. It's a budget make up brand which I've seen, but not used before. I actually really really like it and compared to the Rimmel eyebrow pencil I prefer this one because the actual brush is really good.

The next thing is from the same brand and it's the Viva La Diva blue eyeshadow stick, get it here from the UK. It's creamy and really pigmented and so far I'm really liking it.


I am sure you have all seen and most of you tried the MUA lipsticks. They are £1 and very pigmented and creamy. This dark red would be a great autumn colour and I don't have any dark red lip stick.. however, after trying it- it turned out pretty bright red.



This is my favourite purchase! I love NYC's eyeshadow palettes. I have almost finished one already and I've had my eye on this one which comes with a primer and highlighter too. After googling my previous palette it seemed as though they only had this version in the US, so guess how happy I was to find this in Superdrug :D
This is the perfect to go eyeshadow palette!!






Do you have any of these products? 

x


7 comments:

  1. They look like great products, can't wait to see looks you use them in! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have mua lipstick I think the brand has proper quality considering the price i love their lipsticks i prefer it to most top brands

    check out my latest blog post in your spare time
    http://www.londongirlchronicles.com/2012/10/leicester-girl-chronicles.html
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the eye brow liner - it looks fabulous but I don't have any of those particular products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lipsticks, the colors look amazing! :)

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥