Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Jan 29, 2014

Recent FOTD, Red Lips & Side Swept Flat Twist Out

Recent FOTD, Red Lips & Side Swept Flat Twist Out


Hi Guys, so it's been a little while. As usual I have quite a few blog posts prepared, but never get around to posting. Main reason right now is that I've just moved to a new place and I haven't sorted out WIFI yet, so I currently only have my phone internet.  If you follow me on Instagram you'll see that this was actually me a few weeks ago but I'm sure your used to old FOTD's by now.


I actually haven't been wearing this hair style recently because it doesn't even last for a day now that it is literally raining constantly and that it is super humid. Also, for those of you who read my natural hair posts, an update is soo over due so I'll make sure to get that post up soonish.



What posts would you like to see more of on my blog?
 Feel free to link your most recent FOTD post :)

xx


Instagram || Twitter  || Google+ || Baobella || Bloglovin || Facebook || Pinterest

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Your skin is flawless.
    The weather has been bad lately :( Hope it gets better soon. What lipstick are you wearing?

    C x || Gymbags & Gladrags

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! The whole look is great on you especially the red lippie.

    Also I would love to hear suggestions on mascara and/or eyeliners. I'm using waterproof formulas for both but I keep getting smudges. Any advice on the subject would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look completely stunning. I love your hair like that, its making me wish my hair would do that haha. Perfect shade lipstick too, really brightens up your entire face!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking beautiful as ever!!!

    Firstly, I love that lipstick colour on you and secondly your hour is looking gorgeous. It looks super thick and healthy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your curls are so well defined , what products did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous hun! :D Here's my recent FOTD. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty! I love this hairstyle on you x

    ReplyDelete
  8. sooo pretty! i love your lipstick!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. looking beautiful with red lips and i really like her hair style .
    hair care.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! I'm loving the lips!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This look is so, so, so Parisian. I adore it! I can't seem to pull of red lips and no eyeliner for the life of me. What products did you use?

    Shani x
    She Dreams in Perfect French

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous!!

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥