Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Jun 26, 2014

Wash and Go Routine for afro hair 3C/4A/4B/4C using Mixed Roots Curl Custard


Wash and Go Routine for afro hair 3C/4A/4B/4C using Mixed Roots Curl Custard

 Wash and Go Routine for afro hair 3C/4A/4B/4C using Mixed Roots Curl Custard


Hi Guys! Had a long break from my blog unfortunately, I haven't had WIFI since January this year and it was just too hard to blog when I didn't have an internet connection in my flat. However, my WIFI was just installed so I am back! :)

Last week, I started my Youtube channel again. It will mainly be about natural afro hair and some fashion and beauty as well. I would love it you check out my videos, here is my channel. I have already uploaded three videos, and I consider them my first proper videos as I didn't make any "talking" videos before.

For this look I filmed a wash and go for afro hair tutorial as well.



I would love some feedback from you guys and suggestions for videos to make?

xx



Instagram || Twitter  || Google+ || Baobella || Bloglovin || Facebook || Pinterest

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥