Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Nov 13, 2011

♥ Breaking nails

I haven't updated a lot because I've been working this weekend. I've also managed to break almost every nail.. So there won't be any nail posts in a while :(

Here is what I looked like on Friday:

Ignore the pic, I was trying to show the eye liner.
Eyeliner: 2True, White eyeliner: NYC, Eyebrow pen: Rimmel, Lipstick: NYC


Mascara, "that cheap one from Boots", is what I call it, it's £2 and great! As you can see, I've never changed mascara since I first tried it, I like it too much.
I think the brand is called Natural Collection.



14 comments:

  1. Aw I hate it too when my nails break. If one goes, they usually end up all going or I cut them all off :(

    I love the natural collection stuff from boots. It's dirt cheap and is a really good quality :) I've never tried the mascara though! Might be one for my list!!

    Jen
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you did your eyeliner..<3
    and yep, i hate it when my nails break..and they end up near the skin..gaaah!

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you like my blog ???

    http://www.comounaprincesa.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lovely, I like your eyeliner and your beautiful eyes!!!
    Have a nice day!
    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Follow you, follow me too ?


    http://www.comounaprincesa.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you did your eyeliner!! I want to try it too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh i know what mascara you mean. I love it, its so good for the price!

    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your eyeliner is so pretty...i hate when my nails break too.Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful winged eyeliner! You're gorgeous!

    http://alittlebitoflacquer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have beautiful eyes! lining my eyes almost always ends up in tragedy! lol


    toni perfumed red shoes

    ReplyDelete
  11. That mascara is super hot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥