Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Nov 18, 2011

♥ Sleek Pout Paint

 So I bought one of the Sleek Pout Paints yesterday.. I've gotta say it's definitely a new favourite.
It's £4.99 from Superdrug but you literally only need a tiny tiny bit of it to cover your lips. It doesn't come with a lip brush so you'll need to have one to apply it.
So after taking these pics.. I sat down and drank a can of Coke and a packet of Pringles lol..

And the lipcolour is still on! Not flaky, not faded, it still looks nice. 
 
The colour's a bit misleading in this picture, it's hasn't got that much of a purple tone to it, its like a mix between this shade and the one in the last pic (taken with my camera)


Sleek pout paint


Taken with my camera


Have you tried the Pout Paints?
x


12 comments:

  1. Ive never tried their pout paints, always thought they looked really interesting though. love this colour!

    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent tried any yet but really love the look of them. lovely colour.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That reminds me of the OCC lip tars : ) Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive never heard of those but they look nice! I want to try it, It looks great! Its hard for me to find a long lasting color.

    MalibuMara

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable and nice color!!! lovely lips... enjoyed your blog, following you now, hope you could visit my blog too..kissess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a great blog, and I'm looking forward to future posts!

    www.mechanizms.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks so goood ! *

    http://itsluckynumberseven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank You I will be ordering some!!
    take care muah!1
    oxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥