Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Nov 27, 2011

♥ Cheap branded beauty gifts


I though I'd share some cheap branded beauty Christmas present.. these are all from TkMaxx.. Could even be a good gift for yourself.. I have no idea if we only have TkMaxx here in England so sorry if they don't have it in your country.

From top left:

Calvin Klein True Beauty Collection- Infinite Matte Foundation and Infinite Creme powder.
Calvin Klein- 6 piece nail polish set.
Elizabeth Arden- Completely Bronzed Makeup Set, lip gloss, bronzing powder and eyeshadow.
Calvin Klein-  3 piece Luxury Lipstick Set
Jasmine & Geranium Bath Time Set- Foam bath and soap in a gold coloured holder.
Elizabeth Arden- 4 eyeshadows, 2 cheekcolours, Colour Intrigue Effect Lipstick and lash extensing treatment mascara.


13 comments:

  1. Sv: ja lussebullar är ju helt fantastiskt gott !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah had no clue TJ MAxx had these brands!
    thanks for sharing hun!

    www.dashysassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, didnt know they had Elizabeth Arden things in there at the moment, definitely going to look out for those!
    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing, thanks for sharing!
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    Fox House giveaway on my blog!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  5. wish someone will give me one of these;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post, I like it so much! These make up products seem great!

    Fox House giveaway on my blog!
    Take a look and if you like follow me, I’ll be waiting for you: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great gifts! Over in the US we call it TJMaxx so I don't know it is the same company or not but it sounds really close

    http://finding-the-beautiful-me.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post, I like it so much! Love these wonderful products!

    Fox House giveaway on my blog!
    Take a look and maybe follow?: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  9. sv. Jaa, haha! Jag håller med ;) Tusen tack!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love shopping at Tj maxx and these are some awesome gifts ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the calvin klein nail polishes look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a good piece of info because I 'play' with makeup up more than i use it so perhaps i can use these inexpensive brands to play with

    Thanks daoll

    Mally
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥