Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Sep 10, 2013

Serene Order Fashion Collage

Serene Order Fashion Collage

So today I have got another fashion collage for you, with clothes from the website Serene Order. A little different as my fashion collages or wish list usually feature really colourful clothes lol. Anyway, they are all quite pricey items as this website stocks a lot of branded pieces of clothing. Here is a little bit of info about the website:

"Here at Serene Order we don't believe in following fashion, we believe in making fashion and we have a flair for finding fresh, unknown labels that appeal to our trend-setting clientele. We also make sure to provide an eclectic mix of cutting edge fashion and big brands which gives customers fresh inspiration on every visit to our store."
|| Religion Clothing Leather Jacket Hopper In Jet Black || DKNY 24 HR Leather Bag in Sepia || Religion Clothing Dress Exuberance in Jet Black || Patrizia Pepe Shoes Black Sandals Silver Heel In Black ||

|| Religion Clothing Leather Jacket Hopper In Jet Black || DKNY 24 HR Leather Bag in Sepia || Religion Clothing Dress Exuberance in Jet Black || Patrizia Pepe Shoes Black Sandals Silver Heel In Black ||


If you know me in real life or follow me on Instagram, you have probably noticed that I wear dresses or skirts most of the time and I have to say this dress is my favourite from this collage. I love the details in the back!

Which one is your favourite?

xx

Instagram || Twitter  || Google+ || Baobella || Bloglovin || Facebook || Pinterest

(*) 

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥