Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Nov 11, 2012

♥ All ELF Palette Blushers

All ELF Palette Blushers


 Having recently re discovered this ELF blusher (third one) and absolutely loving it, I thought I'd show you all the blushers in the palette. As I've said before, I don't really use blushers but I'm getting more and more into it. Especially these ones, where they all have golden shimmers in them.


I actually made a mistake in this picture. The number 3 is in fact number 4, and number 4 is number 3. 

Also, the most accurate one I'd say it number 4 in the pic (which is actually number 3). This is my absolute favourite and I've dedicated a whole post on that here lol. It was soo hard to catch the right colour of the blushers in the picture above. Please see picture below for accurate shades.


Have you tried any elf blushers? 
Do you have any elf palettes?

xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥