That's That (Ish) Stuff I Don't Like" (Hair Bloggers Edition)
1. When people wear weaves and their tracks are showing (it means you can see where the hair is sewn onto a cainrow on the scalp).
2. When people wear weave and don't clean their hair properly+drench it in grease (like mineral oil based products), and there is like flaky residue all over :/
3. When people with curly hair say that they have afro hair. Not, the, same, thing!
4. When people with wavy hair get relaxer. You hair looks great AND is manageable, why would you do this?
5. White caucasian hair that is frizzy, I just want to get a tiiiny drop of oil and smooth it down lool. (please no one take offence, my sister is white and has lovely long hair that gets frizzy, I love fixing it with some oil)
6. When girls with long hair sit in front of you on the bus, and the hair is like TOUCHING your bag or your stuff, because it's so long. And the person doesn't realise.
7. When hair vloggers on youtube always complaining about getting the question "what's your ethnicity". I still to this day don't understand why this is a problem? I always wonder what people's ethnicity are, it's interesting to know.
8. It's so frightening that MORE black women wear their hair relaxed, than women that wear it natural. NO, I don't mind relaxed hair, obviously half my hair is relaxed. I mind that MORE black women have relaxed hair, than natural hair. How strange would it be if more caucasian, asian, latino etc etc people rocked a life long CURLY perm, than those who wore their hair in its natural state.
Does anyone agree or disagree with me? Please share!
- I was tagged by lovely Sdestra who writes a great hair blog! Don't forget to check her out. Thanks so much for tagging me, even though I am not exactly as much of a hair blogger as I'd like to.
I tag all these amazing hair bloggers:
- http://sharon-871sher.blogspot.co.uk/ (not a hair blogger but has a great blog)
OMG, I was going to make a huge come back after being M.I.A for two days..- only to discover that I can't upload any new pictures? *crying* . Can I not blog anymore? Has anyone had this blogger 1gb photo limit issue? Anyone know how to fix this?