Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Nov 19, 2012

♥ Sharp but neutral Smokey

Sharp but neutral Smokey


This look was meant to come up yesterday, I had saved it and everything but I was away all day and didn't get a chance to post it. Anyway I wanted to do a look that had a nice effect, but isn't very harsh. So maybe in a situation where you want to look like you can do makeup quite well, but you can't wear too much makeup.


I used my INGLOT palette for eyeshadows, NYC white eyeliner (see here) for my waterline and Neals Yard Remedies grey organic natural eyeliner (see here) under my eye.




What do you think of this look? 

xx




12 comments:

  1. girrrl, you did not need a relaxer! lol you have beautiful curls that fit you perfectly :) and i love the smokey eye and i'd like to know what brushes you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty! Perfekt till vardagen, inte för dramatiskt men ändå inte tråkigt utan gillar den lilla twisten :) xx Carolin, Min Boudoir

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty and darling those eyebrows are everything


    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! your skin is too beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, neutral and really pretty :) x

    www.perfectlyrandomblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this look is absolutely beautiful. You have naturally pretty eyes, and you emphasized them with the colors and contouring. Good job!
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Clothes for Less

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥