2 Nov 2012

4 ♥ A GlitterBomb EOTD Using MUA

A GlitterBomb EOTD Using MUA

When I first bought my MUA GlitterBomb eyeshadow palette I used it constantly. However I mainly used the browns, blacks and golden shades. I have since tried every shade except for one, the coral/peachy eyeshadow. I absolutely love the colour but every time I swatched it it kind off just "fell off" and didn't stick to my skin, therefor not coming off as very pigmented. However I decided to try it again today and this is what I came up with.

This picture is taken using flash, it is not as colour accurate but you can see the details and colours better.

What did I use for this look?

  • Eyelid primer: MUA & NYC White Eyeliner (Check out my next post tonight)
  • Eyeshadows: MUA Glitterbomb, the shadows above (the non blurry ones)
  • Eyebrows: Viva La Diva Eyebrow Pencil (see here)
  • Liquid eyeliner: Company Liquid Liner (Review here), it's amazing!
  • White eyeliner: NYC
  • Black eyeliner under eye: Primark (back up lol I don't really recommend it, my MUA is finished)
See my other looks using MUA GlitterBomb Palette here, here and here

How do you like this look?



Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...