A GlitterBomb EOTD Using MUA
When I first bought my MUA GlitterBomb eyeshadow palette I used it constantly. However I mainly used the browns, blacks and golden shades. I have since tried every shade except for one, the coral/peachy eyeshadow. I absolutely love the colour but every time I swatched it it kind off just "fell off" and didn't stick to my skin, therefor not coming off as very pigmented. However I decided to try it again today and this is what I came up with.
This picture is taken using flash, it is not as colour accurate but you can see the details and colours better.
What did I use for this look?
- Eyelid primer: MUA & NYC White Eyeliner (Check out my next post tonight)
- Eyeshadows: MUA Glitterbomb, the shadows above (the non blurry ones)
- Eyebrows: Viva La Diva Eyebrow Pencil (see here)
- Liquid eyeliner: Company Liquid Liner (Review here), it's amazing!
- White eyeliner: NYC
- Black eyeliner under eye: Primark (back up lol I don't really recommend it, my MUA is finished)
How do you like this look?