Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Nov 2, 2012

♥ A GlitterBomb EOTD Using MUA

A GlitterBomb EOTD Using MUA


When I first bought my MUA GlitterBomb eyeshadow palette I used it constantly. However I mainly used the browns, blacks and golden shades. I have since tried every shade except for one, the coral/peachy eyeshadow. I absolutely love the colour but every time I swatched it it kind off just "fell off" and didn't stick to my skin, therefor not coming off as very pigmented. However I decided to try it again today and this is what I came up with.


This picture is taken using flash, it is not as colour accurate but you can see the details and colours better.


What did I use for this look?

  • Eyelid primer: MUA & NYC White Eyeliner (Check out my next post tonight)
  • Eyeshadows: MUA Glitterbomb, the shadows above (the non blurry ones)
  • Eyebrows: Viva La Diva Eyebrow Pencil (see here)
  • Liquid eyeliner: Company Liquid Liner (Review here), it's amazing!
  • White eyeliner: NYC
  • Black eyeliner under eye: Primark (back up lol I don't really recommend it, my MUA is finished)
See my other looks using MUA GlitterBomb Palette here, here and here




How do you like this look?

x



4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥