Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Nov 5, 2012

♥ Benefits of Vitamin E Oil

 Benefits of Vitamin E Oil


I mentioned Vitamin E oil from Holland & Baretts in my winter essentials post here before. The reason why it's so great is because you can simply add a few drops to your existing stuff, kind of tweaking them for winter time.

What are the benefits of Vitamin E (oil)?

  • Promotes cell growth/stops cellular damage
  • I.e. for skin is can help heal and fade scars
  • The oil can help stop cracked skin and make it heal quicker

The consistency is super thick, so you may want to mix it with a carrier oil. Read more about this below.


How can I use this?


  • Add to your Daily Face moisturiser
  • Add to your Facial Oil (DIY Here)
  • Add to your Hand Cream
  • Add to your Body Lotion
  • Add to your Cuticle Oil (DIY Here)
  • Scalp or hair oil
Practically anything that you use to nourish and moisturise your skin! Remember that the Vitamin E molecule is very large and is best absorbed to skin in conjunction with Jojoba Oil (which has smaller molecules). Read more about this here.


For the UK: Buy Holland & Barett Vitamin E Oil here
For the US: Buy Jason Vitamin E Oil here

Have you, or will you try this?

xx


9 comments:

  1. Currently: Adding you to my blog roll =].

    Kimberly
    www.kimberlyluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put natural vitamin E oil on my face once monthly or bi weekly after a mask, but to use it regularly I can't as I have oily skin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great wanna try it hun, hope u r k :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a new post on my blog!
    Come give me your opinion!
    Thank you so much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always known about the goodness of vit E but never thought to add it to my creams. I'M DEFFO GOING TO TRY THIS. Thanks for the tips.

    Pls check out my new blog when you get a moment. It's www.cherrylipscocoahips.com - A lifestyle, beauty and music blog.
    If you enjoy it, please follow and stay in touch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How many drops would you recommend if I was to mix it with my daily moisturizer?
    you can tweet me the answer hun @mz_njuguna

    great post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing information on benefits of vitamin e oil. Vitamin E oil has wonderful anti-aging properties. Applying it regularly before going to bed will erase the so called laughing lines on your face. I have read your entire post. Got great information.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    chidren's multivitamin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing valuable information.HealthAid has formulated this oil using high quality natural Vitamin E Oil. which is readily absorbed and helps keep the skin healthy, moisturised, nourished and radiant looking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥