Benefits of Vitamin E Oil
I mentioned Vitamin E oil from Holland & Baretts in my winter essentials post here before. The reason why it's so great is because you can simply add a few drops to your existing stuff, kind of tweaking them for winter time.
What are the benefits of Vitamin E (oil)?
- Promotes cell growth/stops cellular damage
- I.e. for skin is can help heal and fade scars
- The oil can help stop cracked skin and make it heal quicker
The consistency is super thick, so you may want to mix it with a carrier oil. Read more about this below.
How can I use this?
- Add to your Daily Face moisturiser
- Add to your Facial Oil (DIY Here)
- Add to your Hand Cream
- Add to your Body Lotion
- Add to your Cuticle Oil (DIY Here)
- Scalp or hair oil
Practically anything that you use to nourish and moisturise your skin! Remember that the Vitamin E molecule is very large and is best absorbed to skin in conjunction with Jojoba Oil (which has smaller molecules). Read more about this here.
For the UK: Buy Holland & Barett Vitamin E Oil here
For the US: Buy Jason Vitamin E Oil here
Have you, or will you try this?