Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Nov 4, 2012

♥ EOTD: Purple Smoke

EOTD: Purple Smoke


Arn't these Victoria Jackson eyeshadows so pretty? You can see the dark palette one reviewed here. If you look at the dark purple one that I've used on the crease, you can see those golden shimmers in it. I feel like the more you blended it, the more they came out, so pretty!

I absolutely adore these eyeshadows, they are easy to blend, pigmented, last well and have some nice shades :)

What did I use for this?

  • Eyebrows: Viva La Diva Eyebrow Pencil (see here)
  • Eyeshadow primer: MUA
  • Eyeshadows: Victora Jackson Palette (see the reviewed one here)
  • Liquid eyeliner: COMPANY Magazine (review here)
  • Mascara: Natural Collection
  • Makeup brushes: Real Techniques Base Shadow brush for blending and Real Techniques shading brush for applying on the crease. ( see reviews here)



What do you think of this EOTD?

xx




12 comments:

  1. wow! you look stunning! this eyeliner flick is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the crease shade, its gorgeous! xoxo

    www.beautyeverafter.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great... Lovely colors. Have a great Sunday. Xoxo V.V.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so gorgous! The colors really bring out your eye color!

    That's so Fletch


    xo, Jay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours! So pretty for atumn! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty!I like the lilac color that you used at your tear duct :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning. That looks sooo pretty :)
    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty hun, I study social work

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your liner is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty! I absolutely adore purple makeup!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥