Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Nov 17, 2012

♥ The Bodyshop Amazonian Wild Lily

The Bodyshop Amazonian Wild Lily



This is my new to go perfume! You know that one you keep in your bag or makeup bag when you're out an about. Seeing as it is a Eau de Toilette, it's perfect for use on the go. Usually I wouldn't be one to go for flowery smells, but it really grew on me. If you want a perfect refreshing perfume, this is the one for you! I won't buy this when it's finished, but I would by the same with a different smell, I've got my eyes on the Vanilla one!

Click on the picture below to buy this


This is how it is described on www.bodyshop.co.uk


"Escape to the Amazon with wild lily. Inspired by the rain-kissed freshness of the jungle, this crisp, luminous eau de toilette from our Scents of the World fragrance collection features a blend of floral and aquatic accords.
  • Aquatic scent
  • Layer with other Amazonian Wild Lily products to build the fragrance
  • Blend two scents from the collection to create your own fragrance"






Have you tried the BodyShop Perfumes?
What do you think of flowery smells?
xx
You might want to read:



(*)

2 comments:

  1. Have yet to try Body Shop oils and perfumes!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered the body spray of this. I really hope I like it. You made me feel a little better about purchasing it. I will tell you if I like it, once it arrives.

    Thx

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥