Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Nov 7, 2012

♥ Current SkinCare Product

The BodyShop Cucumber Freshening Water (Toner) & Cucumber Cleansing Milk



Toner: I hadn't used a toner in such a long while before buying this (check out the haul here), even though I really think it's essential. When you clean your face, strangely enough no matter how thoroughly you clean, there is always traces of makeup on your face when you use a toner. Except from taking of any remaining makeup from your face, a toner is used to tighten your pores and moisturise. I think this is great, and smells amazing! The cucumber theme makes it feel so refreshing too :)

Cleanser: When I first used this I found it a bit odd. It was different to other cleansing milks I had previously used in a way that it really doesn't come off your skin without a face cloth. A bit similar to a bar soap, it leaves a film on your face and the makeup just sticks to it. However, use a face cloth to wipe it of (as your meant to, it says in the instructions), it works wonders! Leaves your skin very moisturised.

Guys these are currently on sale, they are not still on the website so maybe they're sold out. But I saw them in a shop about a week ago.

Have you tried these or any other Bodyshop Skincare?

xx




3 comments:

  1. I've seen these about, I picked up the tea tree toner instead, this one defrost caught my eye though! There's always next time :)

    xoXo
    BreezeyBee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post hun, love the Body shop tea trea range and vitamin e range so fab x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I
    guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥