Afro hair + Beauty + Fashion + Fitness

Sep 14, 2012

♥ Love & Hip Hop Makeup Series Pt2. Erica Reunion Look

LOVE & HIP HOP ATLANTA MAKE UP SERIES.

I am soo excited to share this look with you! I have previously shared another look from Love & Hip Hop atlanta but at that point I didn't make it a series. However, I loove so many looks from the series and decided to keep posting them. 

This is the look that Erica, Scrappy's babymama wore at the Reunion Pt.2. She looks so stunning and althought I look nothing like her I really wanted to try out the makeup.


Despite the fact that I love makeup I don't own that many lipsticks and no blushes at all. So I didn't have any shade like the one she wore on her lips. Instead I used a mixed of a clear lipgloss+to ELF eyeshadows and a purple lipgloss.


Also, I didn't fix my hair so I just pinned it to the side to slightly resemble her hair do.


I also mixed two shades to get a similar blusher to hers.





This is what I am wearing on my face:

  • Foundation:UNE Perfectly Matte or Maybelline 24 Hr Matte (I don't remember because I was trying both on for an upcoming review lol)
  • Eyebrows: NYC black/grey eyeshadow applied with Real Techniques eyebrow brush.
  • Eyeshadows: Pearly white & Pink from my ELF Eyeshadow palette
  • Eyeliner: Maybelline Gel Liner
  • Mascara: Natural Collection from Boots
  • Cheeks: NYR Organic Powder Bronzer and ELF bright pink blusher
  • Lips: ELF Clear lipgloss mixed with two plum & purple eyeshadows + purple lipgloss from Swedish brand Makeup Store.
  • Earring: New Look
What do you think of this look, have you watched Love & Hip Hop Atlanta?

x



 Twitter  || Facebook || Bloglovin || Hello Cotton || Pinterest

17 comments:

  1. I haven't watched the show but you look so beautiful! Those colours really suit you xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riktigt fin sminkning, looken passar dig perfekt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has to be one of my favourite looks you have remade, you look gorgeous!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scrappy's baby mama, lol, I love it. And I think your makeup looks great, especially the dark lips.

    Also, I love your Fashion Using Photoshop post from before as well.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope to see you around again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hated Erica's look.
    I love yours! Its not as harsh <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont usually watch L&HH but I did watch some of the reunion and I thought Erica looked so flawless with her updo and makeup especially compared to shay. But to comment on what I really came her for, You did an awesome job re-creating ericas look, you should remember to wear the look out more often

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look on you. The 'homemade' lipstick is a winner and is great for Autumn. You look very pretty. (",)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i absolutely love that lipgloss mix! it looks great on you

    ReplyDelete
  9. FLawless! I watched the reunion too! love that lip color on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look stunning.. you did a really good job considering you had no blusher or lipsticks?, but yeah i watch the show its one of my guilty pleasures and erica is soo beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did an awesome job on this look. Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super gorgeous look,u nailed it hun&i love that purple lipstick on u work it gal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this look and it really suits you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous! x

    www.perfectlyrandomblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are looking so pretty and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous look and I love the eyeshadow technique :) You look great!

    x x

    GIVEAWAY @ CandyxCosmetics.blogspot.co.uk ... 2 MUA Eyeshadow Palettes x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, making me super happy!
I reply to every single comment, but it might take a couple of days.

If you tweet me @yolandaas I will reply immediately :)

Have a great day ♥